Saturday, 23 October 2010

latest news from the workbench

I've been slowly working away on painting more of the 95th Rifles, I have 4 in progress, nearing completion and on Friday, the command pack from the amazing Perry Twins arrived.





unpainted but looking good






















 Also, I've been finishing the command of the 32nd Foot. Still headless, but almost complete.















And finally, I have started painting the last block of 10 figures for the 32nd. There still is a lot of work to go into them and I need to get another 5 done before the unit is complete, but it's coming along now.
These fellows are Victrix British and I'm impressed by the sculpts. I think I still slightly prefer the Perry, but that may be due to the fact I've already painted 30 of them, so I'm more 'in tune' with the models?
Regardless, these are still fine minis. (Apologies for the bad photo)











Once the unit is complete and I've moved then I'll get some proper photos taken, rather than these workbench efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment