Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Reinforcements

My latest order from Maelstrom arrived this morning with due fanfare from the low grumbling tones of the postman's diesel engine.
I continue to be highly impressed by Maelstrom Games' service and speed of delivery. Anyway, advert over, here are the new additions:

Latest additions to the ranks




















So, the centre coy box will hopefully flesh out the Perry ranks for the first coy of the 32nd and the highlanders will form the bulk of the first coy of the 79th Foot (Camerons). I'm actually really looking forward to starting the highlanders, but first I will force myself to get the 32nd painted up. Oh and also there you can see 2 mounted highland colonels and a foot pioneer, just in case you thought I had a metal aversion. I am an equal opportunities wargamer. ;)

And yes, your eyes don't deceive you, that is a box of Perry French. (Just a little distraction, should the red get too monotonous).

Right, back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment